Re: [irlp-embedded] Active High

  • Carl Sorensen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4 6:34 PM

      Thanks Dave,

      I had a feeling it would be that simple.  I just a little nervous about getting into things without reading the paperwork first.

      Thank you for being so quick.  I know Canada Day was on the 1st, so Happy Canada Day!
      Carl, NB7C

      From: "carlnb7c" <carlnb7c@...>
      Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 01:12:29 -0000
      To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [irlp-embedded] Active High

      Well, my replacement link radio arrived and it didn't work. Checked it out and found it was set up active high and the imbedded node is active low. I haven't found any documentation on where the cos jumper is located. Is it labelled on the board or am I just missing it?

      Carl, NB7C

    • Carl Sorensen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4 8:15 PM
        Dave,

        Thank you, it is running now.  I still need to work on the audio, both in the node and through the link.

        Thank you,

        Carl

        From: "carlnb7c" <carlnb7c@...>
        Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com