Active High

  • carlnb7c
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
      Well, my replacement link radio arrived and it didn't work. Checked it out and found it was set up active high and the imbedded node is active low. I haven't found any documentation on where the cos jumper is located. Is it labelled on the board or am I just missing it?

      Carl, NB7C
    • David Cameron
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
        On the IRLP board there is a jumper called COS with an H and L position.

        From: "carlnb7c" <carlnb7c@...>
        Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 01:12:29 -0000
        To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [irlp-embedded] Active High

        Well, my replacement link radio arrived and it didn't work. Checked it out and found it was set up active high and the imbedded node is active low. I haven't found any documentation on where the cos jumper is located. Is it labelled on the board or am I just missing it?

        Carl, NB7C

      • Carl Sorensen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011

          Thanks Dave,

          I had a feeling it would be that simple.  I just a little nervous about getting into things without reading the paperwork first.

          Thank you for being so quick.  I know Canada Day was on the 1st, so Happy Canada Day!
          Carl, NB7C

          On the IRLP board there is a jumper called COS with an H and L position.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011
            Dave,

            Thank you, it is running now.  I still need to work on the audio, both in the node and through the link.

            Thank you,

            Carl

            From: "carlnb7c" <carlnb7c@...>
            Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com