Re: [irlp-embedded] How to co-locate the IRLP node at repeater site

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
      This is not a question for the IRLP Embedded Yahoo group. It would be
      better asked in the IRLP Yahoogroup.

      Please be careful to look at the wiring for the 2.01 board from the website:

      http://www.irlp.net/new-install/

      To me, the wiring should be:

      IRLP PTT - Controller COR detect
      IRLP COS - Controller PTT