How to co-locate the IRLP node at repeater site

  • john
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
      Our working IRLP node is to be directly connected to the controller (Link RLC3 or RLC-404).
      Hardware IRLP board V 2.01
      Since radio connections will now go directly into the controller, what are the signals to be interfaced.

      DSP-404 (Link controller) IRLP NODE
      1 Gnd pin6
      2 CTCSS/????
      3 ptt pin2
      4 Audio Out Line-In
      5 Audio In Line-Out
      6 Gnd / RD
      7 COR Detect ??? ??
      8 Gnd / +5V
      9 Gnd

      Are the CCTCSS-PL and COR-Detect lines still required in this configuration? If so how to generate them?

      Is there an writeup some were that can give me some help?

      John, ve3dvv
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
        This is not a question for the IRLP Embedded Yahoo group. It would be
        better asked in the IRLP Yahoogroup.

        Please be careful to look at the wiring for the 2.01 board from the website:

        http://www.irlp.net/new-install/

        To me, the wiring should be:

        IRLP PTT - Controller COR detect
        IRLP COS - Controller PTT