Re: [irlp-embedded] Echolink not working

  • Carl Sorensen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      It states: "connecting to echolink then the node"  continues to transmit until the bell rings then states "an error has occured the call attempt has timed out the connection has been lost"

      I had this on any echolink station I called.  In the past this happened when I didn't have the port forwarding set.  According to the settings, it is still good.

      Carl, NB7C

      From: "carlnb7c" <carlnb7c@...>
      Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:28:02 -0000
      To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [irlp-embedded] Echolink not working

      Hello,

      My Echolink has been working well on my imbedded echoIRLP node, however today it is acting like the port is closed only on the echolink. The Port forwarding has not changed on the router, could the static IP changed in the node without effecting IRLP?

      Carl, NB7C
      IRLP #3417