Echolink not working

  • carlnb7c
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      Hello,

      My Echolink has been working well on my imbedded echoIRLP node, however today it is acting like the port is closed only on the echolink. The Port forwarding has not changed on the router, could the static IP changed in the node without effecting IRLP?

      Carl, NB7C
      IRLP #3417
    • David Cameron
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2011
        No, if IRLP works, then the echolink should work if the port forwarding is done right.

        What is it doing exactly?

        From: "carlnb7c" <carlnb7c@...>
        Sender: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:28:02 -0000
        To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [irlp-embedded] Echolink not working

        Hello,

        My Echolink has been working well on my imbedded echoIRLP node, however today it is acting like the port is closed only on the echolink. The Port forwarding has not changed on the router, could the static IP changed in the node without effecting IRLP?

        Carl, NB7C
        IRLP #3417

      • Carl Sorensen
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2011
          It states: "connecting to echolink then the node"  continues to transmit until the bell rings then states "an error has occured the call attempt has timed out the connection has been lost"

          I had this on any echolink station I called.  In the past this happened when I didn't have the port forwarding set.  According to the settings, it is still good.

          Carl, NB7C