Re: IDer script question

    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2011
      Have a look at:

      This is the interval ID script I made for the embedded nodes back in 2008.

      Dave Cameron

      --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, N5kf@... wrote:

      > There is an ID script that came with the computer (EchoIRLP), but it only
      > seems to ID when the radio is first active with a call coming in, never
      > after that.
      >
      > Is there a setting for this where it will ID every 10 minutes or so, or
      > when closing down the link?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Bob, N5KF
      > IRLP Node 3437
      > Echolink Node 588845

    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 6 , May 29, 2011
        Dave VE7LTD wrote...

        The instructions in that message were...

        wget ftp.irlp.net/pub/interval_id

        However wget wasn't able to grab the file. I looked in my browser
        to verify that the file existed. I then discovered that the following
        would work...

        wget ftp://ftp.irlp.net/pub/interval_id