Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: I've got Gremlins in my Node

  • David Cameron
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2011
      Please read the email again - The older wavplay I was talking about was an OLD file from before you refreshed with the server. I never said that your wavplay was currently broken. I even saved the old broken echo_wavplay file someplace on your node so you could see the problem with it. The echo_wavplay was the broken file that was just on your node just a few hours ago, not wavplay.

      I don't need to witness anything. I believe I have gone out of my way to help you here, and you still are being very combative towards my responses.

      Please, if you want to modify the script on your embedded node for a custom application, realize you are on your own. I said this before, but still reached out to help you get things working right again, and I still feel like you don't understand that the mods you are doing are breaking your node.

      On 21/02/2011 7:00 PM, ipscone wrote:

      I did read your emails thanks. But you said the "older wavplay" had the illegal characters. You should have noticed the date was 9/14/2010. That was 5 months ago. NONE of the files on my machine were edited until just last week. Heck, I never got the node until just a month ago from you.

      That file, came directly from your server, via an "update files". If it had illegal characters, they were there when I got it, because that file was never edited by me. The one I edited was replaced with the update files and hasn't been touched, witness it had a date of 9/14/2010.

      But I will heed your advice on editing these files by moving them to windows using WinSCP.

      Mike