Embedded node wiring

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2011
      Good Morning, I wish to build a small node for portable use, I have one of the small via 667 machines that Dave uses for his embedded nodes.

      My issues is what pins on the motherboard do I solder to, to incorporate the wiring internally. If any has a picture or a schematic this would be handy, being an old fella with rather poor eye sight a schematic would be very helpful.

      Many thanks

      John Couch vk3jd node 6217 & 6482
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2011
        The pins used on the parallel port are in a wikipedia article. You need to wire all of those to the DB25 connector. The others are the tip pins of the sound card, thats all.

        All of these are easy to find on the bottom of the motherboard.