Re: [irlp-embedded] Audio Problem

  • Stephen Johnston
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2011
      This is one of 3 problems:

      1) The sound card mixer source is set incorrectly. When you run the program aumix, there needs to be an "R" beside the LINE entry.

      I don't seem to be able to get this to work , can you show me the command line.

      2) The IGAIN level in aumix is set too low.

      This is set very high right now it was the first thing I tried.

      3) The input of the sound card has been damaged by a static surge or other issue.

      If this is the case will the system require to be sent back for repairs?
      I have seen all 3 in the past.