EchoLink Problem

  • ipscone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011
      I have a problem on my IRLP/EchoLink node that seems to be related to the computer (could be my internet connection). My EchoLink on other computers (not the embedded node) works fine.

      But on the embedded node, I often get "error notice" and "The connection has timed out" on -L and -R nodes. Conferences always works, it seems. Sometimes a link or repeater node will work sometimes not. There are some repeater nodes that always work.

      Any idea why this might be happening? This only happens on EchoLink, when using the embedded node.

      Oh! The incoming connections always works. It's the outgoing that is flakey. I have checked the port forwarding and 5200 is correctly forwarded for outgoing. 5198 and 5199 are also forwarded properly.

      Wierd!