Re: private VPN server for my embedded node to use?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2011
      The main issue is routable IP addresses. Each node will need a unique routable IP address. There are not a lot of services around that will allow you several IP addresses (routable).

      I do recall the first ADSL in British Columbia back in 1996 at a friend's house, the more computers we added to the switch, the more IPs we would get.... Up to the maximum of the subnet :)

      We got a phone call after we tested the limit with several computers full of ethernet cards and a 24 port switch :)

      Dave Cameron