Re: Very long delay on startup

  • ipscone
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      I will try disconnecting all the cables and reconnecting. I have checked, during startup and didn't see any activity on the radio so I don't think that is the issue. It has just started doing this after some time of inactivity. I thought perhaps there might have been an update script that was running.

      I just moved the node from my jeep to my house, temporarily, but it was doing that in the Jeep recently too.

      Oh well, it's not a big deal, as long as it eventually starts. Once it's going, it works fine without any delays or problems.

      Mike