Re: [irlp-embedded] Audio file location

  • David McAnally
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2010
      Refer to page 15 of the IRLP embedded info document at http://irlp.net/embedded/Embedded_Info.pdf

      Regards,
      David McAnally
      WD5M

      On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Stephen Johnston <ve6cyr@...> wrote:

      Can you tell me where to find this upload location and instructions.

      IRLP Node 1300
      EchoLink Node 74852
      Steve Johnston
      VE6CYR

    • AG0N-3055
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 30, 2010
        On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:38:20 -0800 (PST), Stephen Johnston wrote:

        > Can you tell me where to find this upload location and instructions.

        Just noticed this is for an embedded node, but I don't think it makes a
        difference. I'll see if I can find the instructions. We are in the
        midst of a recreating and I just stopped by to catch up a little on my
        reading.

        Here's a link from the fresh installs page...
        http://www.irlp.net/new-install/afterinstallv2.pdf

        Step 3 shows you how to upload audio files. I'm sorry if this is not
        true for embedded nodes, but I don't know why it wouldn't be.

        At one time, Dave said he was working on a way to stream the files from
        each node to the other at the time of connect, but I don't think that
        was ever finalized. The old method described is to upload them to the
        IRLP server and they get shipped out to the nodes.

        Gary
        --
        http://garymcduffie.com
        3055: http:// garymcduffie.com/irlp/3055
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 30, 2010
          On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:48:36 -0600, David McAnally wrote:

          > Refer to page 15 of the IRLP embedded info document at
          > http://irlp.net/embedded/Embedded_Info.pdf

          Thanks, David. I hope I haven't led him astray with my non-embedded
          response. :o)

          Gary
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 30, 2010
            On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:01:39 -0700, AG0N-3055 wrote:

            > midst of a recreating and I just stopped by to catch up a little on my
            > reading.

            Hmm...at one time, that said recarpeting!

            Gary