Re: [irlp-embedded] Audio file location

  • Stephen Johnston
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30 8:38 AM
      Can you tell me where to find this upload location and instructions.

      IRLP Node 1300
      EchoLink Node 74852
      Steve Johnston
      VE6CYR

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 30 8:48 AM
        Refer to page 15 of the IRLP embedded info document at http://irlp.net/embedded/Embedded_Info.pdf

        Regards,
        David McAnally
        WD5M

        On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Stephen Johnston <ve6cyr@...> wrote:

        Can you tell me where to find this upload location and instructions.

        IRLP Node 1300
        EchoLink Node 74852
        Steve Johnston
        VE6CYR

      • AG0N-3055
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 30 9:01 AM
          On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:38:20 -0800 (PST), Stephen Johnston wrote:

          > Can you tell me where to find this upload location and instructions.

          Just noticed this is for an embedded node, but I don't think it makes a
          difference. I'll see if I can find the instructions. We are in the
          midst of a recreating and I just stopped by to catch up a little on my
          reading.

          Here's a link from the fresh installs page...
          http://www.irlp.net/new-install/afterinstallv2.pdf

          Step 3 shows you how to upload audio files. I'm sorry if this is not
          true for embedded nodes, but I don't know why it wouldn't be.

          At one time, Dave said he was working on a way to stream the files from
          each node to the other at the time of connect, but I don't think that
          was ever finalized. The old method described is to upload them to the
          IRLP server and they get shipped out to the nodes.

          Gary
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 30 9:06 AM
            On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:48:36 -0600, David McAnally wrote:

            > Refer to page 15 of the IRLP embedded info document at
            > http://irlp.net/embedded/Embedded_Info.pdf

            Thanks, David. I hope I haven't led him astray with my non-embedded
            response. :o)

            Gary
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 30 9:07 AM
              On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:01:39 -0700, AG0N-3055 wrote:

              > midst of a recreating and I just stopped by to catch up a little on my
              > reading.

              Hmm...at one time, that said recarpeting!

              Gary