First order placed.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      Now that I have found a way to bring these boards across the border to
      work on, I will be able to deliver them sooner than expected.

      The boards will be shipped from Canada now, about two weeks from now.
      Thank you to all who have ordered in advance.

      If you have not received your quote from me, please drop me an email.
      I will require payment before shipping. I will try to confirm when I
      receive your cheques/payments.

      In preparation for installing the IRLP node keys, you will need to run
      some commands and email your secret key. More on this later.

      Thank you.