Re: [irlp-embedded] IRLP and Portable Repeater

  • Donald Jacob
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010

      Ron,
      I bought the IDE to CF at Fry's.. frys.com will get you there if you don't have one near you.
      They also have the CF cards and usually have them on sale..

      Good Luck
      WB5EKU

      On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Mike Morris <wa6ilq1@...> wrote:

      < http://www.buyextras.com/syhiquidetoc1.html?gclid=CNG_y4m94KMCFQsTawodUH3I6A >

      BTW - I'd have both the CF-IDE adapter and the USB stick, - or
      at least a USB female connector on the front panel of the
      portable repeater box.  This lets you plug in a USB
      stick when you want to transfer files on or off of the unit.

      Mike WA6ILQ
      A computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.

      At 04:30 AM 08/27/10, you wrote:

      Don:
      Many thanks for you idea.  Where did you get the board and approx how $ did the board cost?  I have most of the repeater done and hope to get started soon with the IRLP part.  Tnx again.
      Ron
      WA2WWK   Node 4491