Re: [irlp-embedded] Audio Levels - Local vs Internet

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
      Are you using the node as a repeater controller? In the setup document,
      the two levels are adjusted separately.

      Why are you not using pin9 of the IRLP DB9? It is attached to the
      correct side of the audio path to ensure that the repeat audio will work
      correctly.

      Dave Cameron

      ---start quote---

      The LINE should be set as the only recording device. This is the default
      behaviour for all embedded nodes.

      The level of audio passed from INPUT to OUTPUT (repeated audio) is
      adjusted with the LINE slider. If you are not using the IRLP controller,
      you should set this to zero.

      The level of audio passed from INPUT to the IRLP encoder (IRLP input
      level) is adjusted with the IGAIN slider.

      The level of audio passed from the IRLP decoder to the OUTPUT (IRLP
      output level) is adjusted with the PCM slider.

      The overall OUTPUT gain of the system is adjusted with the VOL slider.

      Be sure to run :

      aumix –S (that is a CAPITAL S)

      as root after adjusting any audio levels.

      ----end quote---