Re: Can I mount a USB storage device.

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
      Yes that is a major issue. The kernel that is running is chosen for a reason: to support the hardware available on the system with minimal overhead and space.

      If you truly want to do a bunch of extras with the node, I would suggest installing a large flash drive, and replacing it with a more complete linux build, like CentOS 4.8, and using it that way.

      The embedded systems I make are specifically small and compact for a reason - reliability.

      Dave Cameron