wireless networking/embedded node

  • ckojeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      hi all just a quick question. I share internet service with my neighbour through a highspeed wireless network im wondering if any one knows if i can set up my imbedded node to my laptop so that i could possibly use this same link. i really dont want to have the extra expense of putting in another high speed linefor my node.

      Just trying to do things the economical route first.

      if anyone knows how i would or could do this I'd appreciate your input, please reply directly to my email at transmitpower@... or on the board i guess

      jeff