Problems with star69

  • va6xg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      The recorded message that is played in response to Star69 is corrupted, giving information that is incorrect and possibly weeks old. I looked through the group's messages and could find nothing on it. Did find a comment in the read me file on the embedded node that there might be a bug in the script but nothing else. I have tried to find the file that is being played in response to star69 without success.Apologies if this is an easy fix that I should know about.