Re: [irlp-embedded] audio files

  • dcameron@irlp.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2010
      He is mentioning the new flash drive, which I sent with all the files already on it.

      I guess I did not set the flag to on.

      From: AG0N-3055 <mcduffie@...>
      Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 08:10:03 -0700
      To: <irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [irlp-embedded] audio files

      On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 09:45:54 +0100, Frank wrote:

      > My embedded must have got a almost complete list at installation, since
      > it has over 3000 files, activity has not been that large :-)

      It was my understanding that the embedded nodes had this feature
      disabled on purpose to save on the limited amount of memory used. Dave,
      has this been changed due to larger memory?

      Gary
      --
      http: //garymcduffie .com
      3055: http: // garymcduffie. com /irlp/ 3055