Re: [irlp-embedded] New Flash and crashes

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010
      Yes the old flash is still plug and play.

      I am working on a possible solution, but it is still a few weeks out. I
      have a test node running at home, and I just can't recreate the failure
      mechanism! It is a CentOS problem with some hardware in the node.

      I did notice that if USB Emulation is turned on and you try to mount any
      USB 2.0 device, the computer will freeze, but that is totally unrelated.

      Arrg.

      Dave