New Flash

  • va6xg
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 28, 2009
      I had my machine (embedded node #1870) with the new flash installed crash on me. It happened after a month or so and after a fair period of inactivity. Screen blank, keyboard non-functioning. I did not think much of it - just turned the power off, rebooted and everything back to normal. In view of the posts, I thought I would ention it.