Re: [irlp-embedded] Fan died [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2009
      Any 60mm x 60mm x 10mm fan will work in these cases. It is a standard
      size case fan.

      I know you can buy them from online retailers like "Directron" or newegg.

      I don't have any spares, and they would be able to offer you a better price.

      Honestly, I don't even run the fans in my cases, as long as the
      environment where the node is working is well ventilated.

      Dave Cameron