Re: [irlp-embedded] Updated flash drives sent!

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 6, 2009
      Mike K7PFJ wrote...

      > I thought we would not have to tough the aumix settings.

      There was a post from Dave two days ago saying...

      One thing that was missed was the MIXER settings! So
      please log into your nodes BEFORE you switch the device
      over, and write down your mixer settings:

      aumix -L

      You can edit the /etc/aumixrc file on your new flash
      drive on your first boot. Alternately, you can use winscp
      to copy the /etc/aumixrc file from your node before the
      switch, and then replace it after.

      I used WinSCP to copy a bunch of files including /etc/aumixrc over to
      another computer. After installing the flash drive, I just copied the
      contents of the file and pasted them into the aumixrc file on the new
      flash drive.

      I also copied back my custom files and set the permissions, followed by
      an "update files" to get my custom crons going again.

      I also had to edit /home/irlp/features/morse_id/id_now to set the speed
      of the CW identifier back where I previously had it.

      Everything went pretty smoothly.