Re: [irlp-embedded] IRLP Remote control cable for the Icom 706 (CT-17)

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2009
      Craig WD5BDX wrote...

      > Also, be warned that I have no idea how to use the USB interface on
      > the IRP nodes so I won't be of any help if you purchase a USB to Icom
      > cable.

      Good point. Guess I'm used to looking for the USB version of CAT cables
      for general use. I was forgetting that this was on the E-IRLP list and
      your intended use was for an embedded node! A serial version is also
      available. It would certainly be easier.

      PS - congrats on a super idea to make a node frequency agile!