Second IRLP Embedded Order!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      I have had many one off requests for additional embedded IRLP nodes
      to be built, so I think it is time to prepare a second order.

      The details of these nodes can be found at

      http://www.irlp.net/embedded.html

      There have been only a few minor problems to date with these
      machines, and are a good replacement if low power consumption and/or
      reliability is a factor. They are also full featured, and come
      preloaded and prewired for operation. All you need is a single cable
      to plug into them to be on the air.

      I have also placed a few of these into commercial service already, as
      the price point makes them a flexible solution for point-to-point
      communications.

      If you are interested in joining the order, please send me an email
      to dcameron@...

      I want to place this order by the end of next week, for delivery in
      mid-late October.

      Dave Cameron
      IRLP System Designer