Re: [irlp-embedded] no Sox and my feet are cold

  • David George
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
      Sorry Dave…you are right I found sox. My wav file plays now but is extremely slow.

      The controller on our repeater has a limited vocabulary. I would like to create a wav file for local repeater ID.

      1. Is there a script already onboard that would allow this?
      2. What are the required parameters for the .wav file: 8bit etc…

      Thanks for your continued help.

      David Cameron - IRLP <dcameron@...> wrote:
      /usr/bin/sox is included on all nodes

      What script are you trying to run? What is the exact error you are
      getting?

      Dave

       David George  davidgeo@...