Re: [irlp-embedded] Flash Upgrade - Accepting Orders

  • ak5z@arrl.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2009
      Dave:
      Is the flash drive just used to update the irlp-embedded box or does it need to be in place at all times?
      John, AK5Z

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 2009
        It is a swap out for the older drive. You put it in place of the
        existing drive.

        Dave

        ak5z@... wrote:

        > Dave:
        > Is the flash drive just used to update the irlp-embedded box or does it
        > need to be in place at all times?
        > John, AK5Z

      • kb0jwr
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 14, 2009
          What if I fort my root password ?

          sry
          kb0jwr
          node 3833

          mjs
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 14, 2009
            If the node is setup with port 15426 forwarded, I can get into the node
            and reset your root password for you.

            I have just confirmed that I can do this, so all I need you to do is
            send me a password you would like set into the node, and I can set it
            for you.

            This is true of all embedded nodes, as long as the SSH key I installed
            was not removed (suggested in the Embedded Info Document).

            kb0jwr wrote:

            > What if I fort my root password ?
            >
            > sry
            > kb0jwr