Embedded node software update - update

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009
      I will be ordering several drives this week, and I will start taking orders in towards the end of the week. This week I will make a script to send the required files to me to make the setup and transition easy. There has been an amazing number of people who want this update.

      Sorry for not getting back to anyone until today, but I was busy this weekend.