NODE 4196

  • Harvey Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2009
      I am sorry to say that I am no longer the owner of Node 4196. Because of health reasons I have given the node to My son KB9ZTD(JON). Jon lives in Elkhorn, Wis and will do a good job with the node. I see that he has changed the ownership on the status page and is up and running. Please be so kind to drop me from the IRLP Yahoo Group.

      I am HARVEY HERNANDEZ  N4TEC and the address is 3141 19th ST. W, Bradenton, Fl. 34205. Thank U for the many years of service and I am sorry I have to retire from IRLP for now.