Re: [irlp-embedded] Serial port console

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2006
      I cant seem to manufacture a working null modem cable :) Once I do that
      I can play with it again.

      It is a simple addition to a few scripts to activate it. I just have to
      get the serial comms working between my laptop and the node.

      You can play with minicom, as it is installed on the embedded nodes. Then
      a terminal program like hyperterminal can be used to talk via serial at
      9600 (or faster) baud.

      I have not had much time to play with this lately, sorry.

      Dave Cameron