Re: [irlp-embedded] running echolink proxy on embedded node?

  • David Cameron IRLP
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
      Carlos, I would not attempt to add an Echolink proxy to an embedded
      node. You could have another IRLP node owner or some other computer
      perform the task, but the overhead (files) and dependencies required to
      add java support are too large for the embedded computer.

      You could always just ditch the "embedded" software drive and put a
      large (4G or larger) IDE flash drive in there and run a full version of
      CentOS or Fedora instead.