Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: Embedded Node CUBID 3688 Case fan

  • Gary Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009

      I found the 60mm fan at a company called Logic Supply for $5.50.
      73
      Gary K2ACY

      On Aug 6, 2009, at 9:02 PM, "garyp609" <gary.paul@...> wrote:

      --- In irlp-embedded@ yahoogroups. com, "Keith VE7GDH" <ve7gdh@...> wrote:

      > Gary K2ACY wrote...
      >
      > > I am looking for a replacement fan for my embedded node. If
      > > anyone knows where I can get a replacement please let me know.
      > > 73 Gary K2ACY Node 4883
      >
      > I'm saving money already... I got the fanless case - hi! How many years
      > was the fan running before it went?
      >
      > Keith VE7GDH
      > Node 1148

      The fan is 3 years old. I bought it from Dave Cameron and this is the first thing I have to do to the node since I plugged it in 3 years ago. I tried looking on different websites and can't find one specifically for that CUBID 3688 Case.