Embedded Node CUBID 3688 Case fan

  • garyp609
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
      Hello,
      I am looking for a replacement fan for my embedded node. If anyone knows where I can get a replacement please let me know. 73 Gary K2ACY Node 4883
    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
        Gary K2ACY wrote...

        > I am looking for a replacement fan for my embedded node. If
        > anyone knows where I can get a replacement please let me know.
        > 73 Gary K2ACY Node 4883

        I'm saving money already... I got the fanless case - hi! How many years
        was the fan running before it went?

      • garyp609
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
          --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "Keith VE7GDH" <ve7gdh@...> wrote:

          > Gary K2ACY wrote...
          >
          > > I am looking for a replacement fan for my embedded node. If
          > > anyone knows where I can get a replacement please let me know.
          > > 73 Gary K2ACY Node 4883
          >
          > I'm saving money already... I got the fanless case - hi! How many years
          > was the fan running before it went?
          >
          > Keith VE7GDH
          > Node 1148

          The fan is 3 years old. I bought it from Dave Cameron and this is the first thing I have to do to the node since I plugged it in 3 years ago. I tried looking on different websites and can't find one specifically for that CUBID 3688 Case.
        • Gary Paul
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009

            I found the 60mm fan at a company called Logic Supply for $5.50.
            73
            Gary K2ACY