Re: [irlp-embedded] No Audio out of DB9

  • David Cameron IRLP
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      How have you fed audio to it in the past?

      There is a wire that runs from the DB-9 to the sound card on the inside
      of the node. It is possible that that has come loose or something. All
      it is is a bridge from the left channel of the line out to pin 9. There
      is a similar bridge between the left channel of the line in and Pin 8.

      Do you have one of the fanless cases? If so, you should check the DB9
      cable for possible damage as well.

      Dave Cameron