Will not decode DTMF tons

  • node3100
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
      Node 3100 after the embedded node computer was repaired and returned from Canada the unit will not respond to DTMF tones from radio although audio is pasted through. I have tested by calling site 9990 from the keyboard then using the radio transmitted audio through to the reflector site and had it returned. Audio is transmitted and received by the node but it is not receiving DTMF I have run the command "readinput" and not seen the DTMF decoded . Help with this would most welcomed
      Node3100
      Paul Crossman
      WA6LVX
      pcic@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
        How are you feeding the audio into the embedded node? Are you only using
        the DB-9 connector, or are you also using the "headphone jacks" on the
        motherboard?

        node3100 wrote:

        > Node 3100 after the embedded node computer was repaired and returned
        > from Canada the unit will not respond to DTMF tones from radio although
        > audio is pasted through. I have tested by calling site 9990 from the
        > keyboard then using the radio transmitted audio through to the reflector
        > site and had it returned. Audio is transmitted and received by the node
        > but it is not receiving DTMF I have run the command "readinput" and not
        > seen the DTMF decoded . Help with this would most welcomed
        > Node3100
        > Paul Crossman
        > WA6LVX
        > pcic@... <mailto:pcic%40lightspeed.net>

      • node3100
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009

          > How are you feeding the audio into the embedded node? Are you only using
          > the DB-9 connector, or are you also using the "headphone jacks" on the
          > motherboard?

          > node3100 wrote:
          > >

          > > Node 3100 after the embedded node computer was repaired and returned
          > > from Canada the unit will not respond to DTMF tones from radio although
          > > audio is pasted through. I have tested by calling site 9990 from the
          > > keyboard then using the radio transmitted audio through to the reflector
          > > site and had it returned. Audio is transmitted and received by the node
          > > but it is not receiving DTMF I have run the command "readinput" and not
          > > seen the DTMF decoded . Help with this would most welcomed
          > > Node3100
          > > Paul Crossman
          > > WA6LVX
          > > pcic@... <mailto:pcic%40lightspeed.net>