Updated info on Embedded IRLP nodes

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
      I have updated the info on the IRLP website for the embedded nodes. The details are:

      - They now ship with a 1.0GHz motherboard, 512M RAM, and 256M flash drive, all for the same base price ($699).

      - The price of the 19" rack option has been reduced from $170 to $150.

      - The 6-24V DC Option has been increased to $75, as now I use a more powerful unit that is better matched to the 1.0GHz motherboard.

      - The estimated shipping rates have been adjusted to account for cost escalation in shipping over the past two years.

      Thanks

    • kl1ku
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
        --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "ve7ltd" <dcameron@...> wrote:

        > I have updated the info on the IRLP website for the embedded nodes. The details are:
        >
        > - They now ship with a 1.0GHz motherboard, 512M RAM, and 256M flash drive, all for the same base price ($699).
        >
        > - The price of the 19" rack option has been reduced from $170 to $150.
        >
        > - The 6-24V DC Option has been increased to $75, as now I use a more powerful unit that is better matched to the 1.0GHz motherboard.
        >
        > - The estimated shipping rates have been adjusted to account for cost escalation in shipping over the past two years.
        >
        > Thanks

        For what's worth - the IRLP website I get, hasn't been updated
        for over 2 years and none of theses changes show up ??
        73's
        kl1ku
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
          Weird, the page which should be:

          http://www.irlp.net/embedded/

          shows all the right info.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
            Ah, I just found the error. There are two pages, and one was not updated
            to be like the other. I have fixed it now.

            http://www.irlp.net/embedded.html
            and
            http://www.irlp.net/embedded/

            are now the same. Thanks for pointing this out.