Re: embedded node and custom ID's

  • kk7u_seattle
    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2009
      Well it is true that there are far fewer reflector audio files.. 35 of out 280 reflector channels have on.wav files, 12.5% of them.

      Right now there are exactly 2400 stn lines in the host file, and 1410 stn*on.wav files so a much larger 58% of nodes have custom ID files.

      We connect often to ref9250 which has a ref9250on.wav file so I'll figure out how to make it play on a embedded node.

      Thanks