Re: [irlp-embedded] DB9 pinout

  • Randy Hammock
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 04:49 +0000, David wrote:
      > Is there a diagram or pinout listing for the IRLP DB9 connector? I am
      > attempting to interface the IRLP box to a CAT-200b controller.

      Got to the New Installs Pages:

      http://www.irlp.net/new-install/

      there are a couple of pdf docs there with the pinouts.

      --
      Randy Hammock KC6HUR
      IRLP 4494 EchoLink 120688 (KC6HUR-L)
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
        The IRLP embedded one uses the same as the standard version 3, with the
        AUDIO OUTPUT from the computer coming out on Pin 9.

        Dave Cameron

        On Sun, 1 Oct 2006,
        Randy Hammock wrote:

        > On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 04:49 +0000, David wrote:
        >> Is there a diagram or pinout listing for the IRLP DB9 connector? I am
        >> attempting to interface the IRLP box to a CAT-200b controller.
        >
        > Got to the New Installs Pages:
        >
        > http://www.irlp.net/new-install/
        >
        > there are a couple of pdf docs there with the pinouts.

      • Will Wright
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
          Goto the cat controller site look for note 14. The diagram is there