RE: [irlp] Re: Install on an embedded computer.

  • Ken VanDenOetelaar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2009

      I got the pc from a friend that got them from another ham he knows.    They are not the embedded node from you dave (too bad I know I would have no issues).

      I am getting 5 of them for $20 each.

      They will be play toys. :-D

      So if I do a standard install on it it should work good.  (after I get another IRLP Board)

      Ken VanDenOetelaar

      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2009
        Well 512M CF is not large enough for CentOS. I would get a 2G at
        minimum. Good luck with your project.

        Dave