Skip to search.

Re: [irlp-embedded] Embedded Echo link

  • David McAnally
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2009
      I don't have access to an embedded node at the moment.  But I think you can use these files with EchoIRLP on embedded nodes, same as other EchoIRLP nodes.

      /home/EchoIRLP/custom/type_deny
      Contains one or more of the following three words, one per line.
      user  (block all PC user nodes)
      link   (block all -L link nodes)
      repeater (block all -R repeater nodes)

      /home/EchoIRLP/custom/node_deny
      Contains list of EchoLink node call signs to block, one per line,.

      /home/EchoIRLP/custom/node_allow
      Contains a list of EchoLink call signs to allow, to override type_deny or node_deny.  For example, block all PC user nodes in type_deny, and allow only specific PC nodes in node_allow.

      --
      Regards,
      David McAnally, WD5M

      On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 11:20 AM, David Cameron (IRLP) <dcameron@...> wrote:
      The best place to ask that question is in the EchoIRLP Yahoo group. The
      EchoIRLP addon has a lot of features that are better described by those
      that use it most :)

      I think there is a similar lockout list to IRLP in Echolink.

      Dave Cameron