Re: [irlp-embedded] Embedded Echo link

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2009
      The best place to ask that question is in the EchoIRLP Yahoo group. The
      EchoIRLP addon has a lot of features that are better described by those
      that use it most :)

      I think there is a similar lockout list to IRLP in Echolink.

      Dave Cameron

      Mike Mullarkey wrote:

      > Dave,
      >

      > Is there an easy way to login to an embedded node and enter echo link
      > node numbers that we want blocked like you can on a laptop gui.
      >

      > Mike K7PFJ Node 3003

    • David McAnally
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2009
        I don't have access to an embedded node at the moment.  But I think you can use these files with EchoIRLP on embedded nodes, same as other EchoIRLP nodes.

        /home/EchoIRLP/custom/type_deny
        Contains one or more of the following three words, one per line.
        user  (block all PC user nodes)
        link   (block all -L link nodes)
        repeater (block all -R repeater nodes)

        /home/EchoIRLP/custom/node_deny
        Contains list of EchoLink node call signs to block, one per line,.

        /home/EchoIRLP/custom/node_allow
        Contains a list of EchoLink call signs to allow, to override type_deny or node_deny.  For example, block all PC user nodes in type_deny, and allow only specific PC nodes in node_allow.

        --
        Regards,
        David McAnally, WD5M