DB9 pinout

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      Is there a diagram or pinout listing for the IRLP DB9 connector? I am
      attempting to interface the IRLP box to a CAT-200b controller.
    • Randy Hammock
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
        On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 04:49 +0000, David wrote:
        > Is there a diagram or pinout listing for the IRLP DB9 connector? I am
        > attempting to interface the IRLP box to a CAT-200b controller.

        Got to the New Installs Pages:

        http://www.irlp.net/new-install/

        there are a couple of pdf docs there with the pinouts.

        --
        Randy Hammock KC6HUR
        IRLP 4494 EchoLink 120688 (KC6HUR-L)
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
          The IRLP embedded one uses the same as the standard version 3, with the
          AUDIO OUTPUT from the computer coming out on Pin 9.

          Dave Cameron

          On Sun, 1 Oct 2006,
          Randy Hammock wrote:

          > On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 04:49 +0000, David wrote:
          >> Is there a diagram or pinout listing for the IRLP DB9 connector? I am
          >> attempting to interface the IRLP box to a CAT-200b controller.
          >
          > Got to the New Installs Pages:
          >
          > http://www.irlp.net/new-install/
          >
          > there are a couple of pdf docs there with the pinouts.

        • Will Wright
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
            Goto the cat controller site look for note 14. The diagram is there