Embedded Echo link

  • Mike Mullarkey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2009

      Dave,

      Is there an easy way to login to an embedded node and enter echo link node numbers that we want blocked like you can on a laptop gui.

      Mike K7PFJ Node 3003

      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2009
        The best place to ask that question is in the EchoIRLP Yahoo group. The
        EchoIRLP addon has a lot of features that are better described by those
        that use it most :)

        I think there is a similar lockout list to IRLP in Echolink.

        Dave Cameron

        Mike Mullarkey wrote:

        > Dave,
        >

        > Is there an easy way to login to an embedded node and enter echo link
        > node numbers that we want blocked like you can on a laptop gui.
        >

        > Mike K7PFJ Node 3003

      • David McAnally
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2009
          I don't have access to an embedded node at the moment.  But I think you can use these files with EchoIRLP on embedded nodes, same as other EchoIRLP nodes.

          /home/EchoIRLP/custom/type_deny
          Contains one or more of the following three words, one per line.
          user  (block all PC user nodes)
          link   (block all -L link nodes)
          repeater (block all -R repeater nodes)

          /home/EchoIRLP/custom/node_deny
          Contains list of EchoLink node call signs to block, one per line,.

          /home/EchoIRLP/custom/node_allow
          Contains a list of EchoLink call signs to allow, to override type_deny or node_deny.  For example, block all PC user nodes in type_deny, and allow only specific PC nodes in node_allow.

          --
          Regards,
          David McAnally, WD5M