Re: irlp boot up

  • k5mes
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
      i have tryed (esc) but that did not get me into the bios. does anyone know what key i need to hit as my node is booting up to get into the bios???

      node 4273

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
        The key is actually the delete key. I made an error in my first email.
        You may have to press it repeatedly.

        On the first page in the BIOS, there is a screen for "Halt On" and that
        should be set to "no errors".

        Also, please answer what it does when no key board is connected.

        Dave Cameron

        k5mes wrote:

        > i have tryed (esc) but that did not get me into the bios. does anyone
        > know what key i need to hit as my node is booting up to get into the bios???
        >
        > node 4273
        >
        > --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:irlp-embedded%40yahoogroups.com>, "David Cameron (IRLP)"
        > <dcameron@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > On the boot sequence, go into the BIOS by pressing ESCAPE (I think) just
        > > as it is booting. Then make sure in the first screen it is set to halt
        > > on NO ERRORS.
        > >
        > > What does it do when you try to boot it without the keyboard?
        > >
        > > Dave Cameron
        > >
        > > k5mes wrote:
        > > >

        > > > When I got my embedded node it would boot up aok, but now it will not
        > > > boot up unless I have
        > > > A keyboard connected to it.
        > > >
        > > > Node number 4273 in arkansas

      • Don
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
            my node now boots up ok without a keyboard after i changed the halt on to no errors. thanks to all for the help.

            harold
            node 4273