Re: [irlp-embedded] RE-BOOT

  • James Nessen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 4:28 PM
      First off, no need for the caps...

      I saw your earlier post here and Dave C responded with a suggestion to go into the BIOS, did you try that?

      Jim / K6JWN

      On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 12:09 PM, k5mes <harold@...> wrote:

      CAN ANYONE TELL WHY I HAVE TO HAVE MY KEYBOARD CONNECTED TO MY NODE IN ORDER TO RE-BOOT. WHEN I FIRST GOT MY EMBEDDED NODE I COULD BOOT UP WITH IT CONNECTED. WHAT WENT WRONG? WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE IT CONNECTED NOW???

      NEED HELP
      4273
      K5MES

      --