RE-BOOT

  • k5mes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
      CAN ANYONE TELL WHY I HAVE TO HAVE MY KEYBOARD CONNECTED TO MY NODE IN ORDER TO RE-BOOT. WHEN I FIRST GOT MY EMBEDDED NODE I COULD BOOT UP WITH IT CONNECTED. WHAT WENT WRONG? WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE IT CONNECTED NOW???

      NEED HELP
      4273
      K5MES
    • James Nessen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
        First off, no need for the caps...

        I saw your earlier post here and Dave C responded with a suggestion to go into the BIOS, did you try that?

        Jim / K6JWN

        --
        Jim Nessen K6JWN
        Email: nessenj@... | Ph: 530.979.0894