Re: [irlp-embedded] ft-7800 radio for irlp

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 4:15 PM
      Yes, the only difference between the cables is that the audio output is
      presented on Pin 9 of the IRLP connector, but you can also get that
      audio from the jacks on the back of the motherboard. I would NOT connect
      the LINE IN cable, but connect the LINE OUT jack. The LINE IN is handled
      inside the IRLP node.